Cozy holiday home located on the North Sea Park in Ouddorp aan Zee! This house is modern and attractively furnished with a fireplace!
There is a roof terrace for those long summer evenings where you can enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine.
The garden is fully enclosed and very suitable for children and pets. The beach is nearby (700 meters) and there is also a playground situated on the park itself. You can rent bicycles at the park and there are possibilities for shopping. There is much to see and to experience in the area. Suitable for a break in all seasons!
We do not rent our accommodation to groups (youths below 25 years, groups of women / men regardless of age).
Just a couple of years ago, Ouddorp was declared as the best seaside resort in the Netherlands. It’s beautifully located at the North Sea beach at the head of the island Goeree-Overflakkee. Ouddorp has plenty of rich nature and gives you many opportunities to enjoy the perfect holiday.
Wide and clean beaches, clear seawater and beautiful nature. This is the ideal destination for the nature, beach and sun lovers. At the Brouwersdam there is plenty of opportunity for kitesurfing, bycking, windsurfing, sailing and of course the big water jump.
Our personal favourites:
• Watersports on the Grevelingenmeer
• Long beach walks
• Discover the operation of the Haringvlietsluizen in Expo Haringvliet
• Visit the Seal Zoo Center A Seal Center in Stellendam
• Visit the cozy harbor of Ouddorp
• Visit the Rien Poortvliet Museum in Korendijk
• Visit the historic town of Goedereede and take a city walk
• RTM museum
• Subtropical pools in Stellendam and Ouddorp
• Go to Deltapark Neeltje Jans for a fun day
• The Bunkerroute, here are the remains of the 2nd World War
• The fish auction in Stellendam
• The Goatfarm de Mekkerstee